Monday, 13th December, 2021.
- 9.00- 9.30 Guests’ arrival from the hotel
- 10.00-11.15 Performance for the teachers (by students)
- 11.15-11.45 Coffee (tea) break
- 11.45-12.45 A tour arond the school and meeting with the children and the teachers in the classes: 2a, 2b, 3c, 3a
- 13.15-14.15 A tour around the school and meeting with the students and teachers in the classes: 2c, 4c, 1a
- 14.30 Lunch
- 15.30 -19.00 Free afternoon for guest
Tuesday, 14th December, 2021.
- 10.30-13.30 Sightseeing in the centre of the town: Funicular, Lotršćak tower,
- Grički top (Cannon), Saint Marko’s church, Cathedral,
- Kamenita vrata (Stone door)
- Museums: Zagreb City Museum, Museum of broken Relationships,
- Chocolate Museum
- 14.00-16.00 Lunch
- 16.00 Free time for guests (suggestion: Visit the Christmas Market in the centre of the town)
Wednesday, 15th December, 2021.
- 10.00 Departure from the hotel to Opatija (a town at the Adriatic coast)
- 12.30-14.30 A tour arond the city and the coast
- 14.30-15.30 Sightseeing in Trsat and Rijeka (2nd largest city in Croatia)
- 16.30 Lunch
- 18.30-20.30 Arrival to Zagreb
Thursday, 16th December, 2021.
- 9.00-9.30 Teachers’ arrival to school; short briefing of the day
- 10.00-11.00 Guests’ presentations in the classes: 2a, 2b, 3a, 3c, 6a
- 11.15-12.00 A visit to the workshops in the classes: ‘Saving Christmas»– teacher Mia Novak and 1a
- 12.00-12.30 Reception, analyzing the workshops (coffee or tea and traditional Croatian food)
- 12.30-13.30 Workshop for the teachers: »Croatian Shakespeare» -teacher Ivana Bilić with 6b)
- 13.45-14.30 Sports matches for teachers (teacher: Natalia Radanović)
- 14.30-15.30 Lunch
- 15:30-19.00 Free afternoon for teachers (suggestion: museums in Zagreb)
Friday, 17th December, 2021.
- 10.00- 10.30 Arrival teachers from the hotel
- 10.30-11.00 Croatian traditional dances and games (teacher: Jasna Jegić)
- 11.00-12.00 Workshop for the teachers: »1,2,3..Let’s play with language»– teacher Ivana Pružinec with 3a – Evaluation of the project
- 12.00-13.00 Cultural trip to Krapina (Krapina Neanderthal Museum)
- 13.00-14.30 Lunch in the restaurant (Krapina)
- 14.30-16.00 Museum Neanderthal Krapina
- 16.00 Return to Zagreb; free evening